Titan Fitness Washington offers world class fitness services and amenities including fitness classes for all ages, and fitness levels. We know life can be hectic and you are always on the go and everyone has different schedules. By offering different classes at different times, we give everyone a chance to come enjoy our facilities 24 hours and 7 days a week and at the benefit of their own schedule. Titan Fitness gives you the best services and amenities while helping you to become more happy and healthy. Some of the classes and programs we offer at our Washington location are unique and challenging fitness services and programs that include CrossFit Max Strength that will challenge your body and your mind. It is not for the faint at heart but for the more experienced fitness fanatic because it is a fast paced, high energy, fun and very effective cardio and strength training workout. Do you want a fun, energetic 60 minute workout that will get you sweating off the pounds minute by minute, Then Bootcamp will push you by getting your heart pumping and your energy level through the roof. If you like to workout on your own that is great too. With some of the most qualified and dedicated certified, professional personal trainers the area has to offer. We can push you to have the very best workout with the most efficient results. With 24/7 gym access to fit your needs and your overall fitness plan, the Titan Fitness goal is to provide the tools for the beginner, the advanced athlete, and everyone in between to succeed. To get you started on the track to that new you our fitness services and perks we offer are every new membership comes with a free Fitness Consultation, free t-shirt, free protein sample pack, and more. Titan Fitness Washington, where your journey begins and ends.
Millions already know…
SilverSneakers is a free fitness program for seniors that’s helping millions of people on Medicare defy the odds, shatter stereotypes and answer every challenge with, “I can do this!” SilverSneakers includes unlimited access to every participating gym and fitness center in the network. That’s a gym membership at more than 14,000 locations with unrestricted access to EVERY location. Weights, treadmills, stationary bikes, machines, and other amenities are included. We also offer fitness classes for all abilities led by our certified instructors at gyms and other locations. The gyms are yours. The amenities are yours. The classes are yours. Now go get ’em!
Meet new people or go with friends to make fitness a blast. The SilverSneakers community is a welcoming community. Members celebrate, support and motivate each other. This focus has become the foundation for a community of millions. There’s no doubt about it. This is a friendly community.
49% of active members said they were motivated to continue exercising because they had a friend in the program. People who get fit with their buddies are more likely to stick with their exercise routine than those who go it alone.
Our Fitness Classes
Fitness Classes at Every Level
At Titan Fitness Washington we offer fitness classes designed to help challenge and amp up your workouts. Regardless of your skill level, we are sure to have fitness classes that will fit your fitness goals. Check our calendar to see when each class is available.
CrossFit Max Strength– CrossFit involves real-life movements that are constantly varied and performed at a high intensity. CrossFit Max Strength focuses on functional strength, which is a goal of overall fitness in the areas of cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy. CrossFit Max Strength’s philosophy is that we are each other’s best motivator, and can be driven even harder by encouraging each other and working out together.
- Bootcamp -This is a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout. 60 minutes of heart pounding, sweat drenching, muscle pumping work!! It will push you like you’ve never been pushed before. Each class is customized and never the same. But don’t let the name fool you. Even if you think you are not ready for Bootcamp, there are always options. You can get just as much from a low impact workout as a high impact workout. You are in control of your results and Bootcamp is the perfect way to push yourself to your limits!
- Boxing – TFX Boxing is a fun and energetic non contact small group class incorporating boxing/kick boxing skills and techniques such as proper stance, guard movement, jab, cross, hook, elbows and knees, all while getting fit and stronger. This also includes cardio training, shadow boxing, bag work, partner drills, pad work as well as functional and core strength exercises.
- Fit Happens – This fun, no-nonsense class will help you meet and exceed your fitness goals! Designed with modifications to suit any fitness level, it combines cardio and strength training in 20-second, high intensity intervals followed by 10 seconds of recovery. Training stations work the entire body with equipment including (but not limited to) kettlebells, dumbbells, boxes, battle ropes, TRX bands and your own body weight! These bursts of intense work will torch calories and strengthen your entire body.
- Les Mills BODYPUMP™ – is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout. It will burn up to 540 calories. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- Les Mills SPRINT™ -is a 30-minute High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout, using an indoor bike to achieve fast results. It’s a short, intense style of training where the thrill and motivation comes from pushing your physical and mental limits. A high intensity, low impact workout, it’s scientifically proven to return rapid results. The 30 minutes you put into a LES MILLS SPRINT workout drives your body to burn calories for hours. You combine bursts of intensity, where you work as hard as possible, with periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff? You smash your fitness goals, fast.
- Core De Force LIVE – Experience the ultimate mixed-martial arts style body shaping class. Constant core rotational movement helps you blast away the fat, carve your core, and feel like a total badass. CORE DE FORCE LIVE is much more than a typical cardio class. It’s an empowering, core-focused workout, inspired by the highest-octane sport in the world—mixed martial arts. *MMA-Inspired Combinations: Broken into 3-minute rounds of punching, kicking, and jabbing, these Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai moves blast fat, strengthen the core, and define your abs *Bodyweight Moves: Forget lugging around weights. You’ll use your own body weight for resistance, eliminating the need for ANY additional equipment. *Cardio Spikes: Looking for the ultimate calorie burn? You found it. This high-intensity cardio training pushes you to your limit for killer results.
- Cize LIVE – Everyone knows that dancing burns major calories and with CIZE LIVE, you’ll have fun learning simple, professional choreographed routines–all while getting an amazing cardio workout. *Hip choreography: Learn professionally choreographed routines with moves you can show off the next time you go out dancing. *Hot music: Each class has a playlist stacked with the hottest tracks that will get you amped. *Nonstop movement: The moves are easy to learn and guaranteed to make you break a sweat–and dance away the calories.
- PiYo LIVE – Stretch, sweat, and strengthen in one low-impact, body-sculpting workout. PiYo LIVE cranks up the intensity and speed of traditional Pilates and yoga to help you shape sleek arms, flat abs, and a lifted butt–no equipment needed. *The muscle sculpting of Pilates: Challenging Pilates-inspired moves define long, lean muscles. *The flexibility of yoga: Fast-paced yoga-style movements build strength and balance while improving your mobility. *Non-stop movement: Fluid low-impact sequences burn serious calories–without putting stress on your joints.
- SilverSneakers Classic – Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscle strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is used for seated exercises and standing support. This class can be adapted by the student depending on their fitness level and abilities. It is suitable for beginning to intermediate skill levels.
- SilverSneakers Yoga – Get ready to move through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered so you can perform a variety of seated and standing postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity. This class is suitable for nearly every fitness level.
Fitness & Gym
Customize your Workout at our Washington Gym
Work out on your own time at our Washington gym, open 24/7. Our top-of-the-line gym equipment includes:
- Life Fitness
- Hammer Strength
- Pro Maxima
For the highest comfort levels, our 65″ big screen TVs are set-up with an app so you can listen straight from your phone! Our gyms are clean, comfortable and suitable for anyone at every fitness stage.
Certified Personal Training
This month’s Promotion :
60-Day Challenge: Eight weeks, we build to your schedule, 24/7 gym access, unlimited classes, CrossFit, personal training, nutritional guidance–one low price!
Looking for personal training for your workouts? Come to our gym today! We have certified personal training available here at Titan Fitness Washington. Every new 12 month membership comes with a free one hour fitness consultation. Working with a personal trainer can be the push you need to finally change and transform your body into what you have always wanted. We will work with you to come up with a fitness plan that is customized with your fitness goals, limits and overall expectations. This will include but is not limited to setting up your schedule so that you will receive the best results from your workout for continuing your life outside the gym. We will consult you on your diet, your rest and recovery and things you can do to not only improve your health but improve life in general. We have several certified personal trainers available for one-on-one training sessions that will have us uncovering strength and willpower that you never knew was possible. At Titan Fitness in Washington, Illinois we are all about our members and making sure they get everything they have always wanted from their workouts. If you are looking for that dream body or just to get your heart in shape with a heart pumping cardio workout, we will do what it takes. Stop in today and let’s get started