The gym is open and normal billing has resumed. If you have any questions or challenges, please do not hesitate to call us at 309-966-2717.
Due to Covid-19 there are a few things we are asking you do. If you will follow these guidelines, we believe it will help to make the gym a safer place to workout:
- If you are having any corona virus or other flu-like symptoms, do not come to the gym.
- Wash your hands on arrival to the gym and before you leave.
- Use the disinfectant spray bottles and towels that we have made available to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Respect the social distancing guidelines in all areas of the gym, especially in the restroom locker areas.
- If you are not able to follow the social distancing guidelines, please wear a mask.
- The water fountain is turned off, so either bring water from home or purchase it from the front desk.
As you wipe down equipment before and after each set, your towel will become moist with disinfectant solution. It is our hope and belief that by merely handling the towel you will enhance your safety and the safety of the people around you by killing any germs you might accidentally pick up. Protect yourself and protect the next person to use the equipment. Stay safe and stay healthy!